Dilemma help

Hi all, I’m not sure what I expect of this but I’m currently 4 months pp- in fact baby just turned 4 months yesterday. I’m due to go back to work a week from after having to extend my ML for a week. I was excited to go back to work but I recently received an email of the work that “needs” to be done since “I was not able to help out” with the work ever since I took ML. I felt insulted as if my ML wasn’t taken seriously and that as if I was shaking my legs at home doing nothing- as so what that email read. I’m upset because my entire 4 months of ML, I was still chased after for work and even worst, was asked to attend a course. Which of course, I didn’t. Right now, I have no drive to go back because of the environment and quitting seems like the best. But my only concern is that I’m also contributing to my own food and baby’s necessity since my husband is stingy, for the lack of a better word. I have no savings since the past few months, my money was focused on house bills, phone bill, baby’s needs and mine. And I’m just upset- that I can’t even have my own cash on hand to have the freedom to quit and not worry. My husband don’t seem to understand the situation and it’s taking a toll on my mental health. I don’t know what else to do but I’m definitely not returning to a workplace who doesn’t respect me. I’ve tried to look for jobs for months, but to no avail. How do I generate money now? :( ##1stimemom #firstbaby #pleasehelp

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

don’t quit yet, but you should continue looking for jobs and attend interviews. the last thing u want is to have a fight with ur husband over money issues. stay strong! 💪🏻