water bag burst will it only leak Abit?

I'm not sure issit water burst or issit discharge. Leak once around 3pm so far nothing till now

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Do go to the hospital. Reminded me of my labour. I wasn’t sure if it was discharge or water bag so i kept delaying. Mine was not a lot. It was more of like wet panty liner and then it stopped. When i finally got to hospital, the amniotic fluid level was so low. Had to be induced right away as baby wasn’t moving much.

Read more
4y ago

Ic. Thanks for sharkng

Same I also had water bag leak (1 pad soaked around 2 hours initially, then to 1 pad soaked every half an hour). Went hospital and the doctors administered antibiotics. No contractions at all. Had to induce.

VIP Member

Pls go hospital now. I was like u when i give birth to my number one. Leak abit n stop. Weny hosp they cfm is waterbag. Need to check if not will b prone to infection. Better to b safe

VIP Member

It can be either. I had from 35th week onwards but only discharge. However, if you feel any contractions or you want to confirm, do visit your Gynae immediately.

VIP Member

Prolly discharge.. if burst either one big puddle of water or continuous leakage.. visit the gynae to double confirm if u are worried

4y ago

thank you . I guess shld be discharge so far till now still no water leak again

I leak twice then go KKH