Newborn Babywearing Class (1 December 2019)

Hi! I'm Mei Theng and I am a certified babywearing consultant from The School of Babywearing UK. Are you expecting a baby soon and is clueless about how to use a baby carrier safely? Come and join me in my first babywearing class that is specifically targetted for full term newborns to 3 months old babies. Class Details DATE: 1 December 2019 TIME: 1pm to 3pm VENUE: ANGEL Confinement Care (Section 17, PJ) FEE: RM80 per couple; RM140 for 2 couples when register together LANGUAGES: English, Mandarin, Cantonese You will receive a cash rebate valued at RM80 for your purchase of any baby carrier with Sunshine Bliss. As this is my first class, ONE lucky couple will win an ERGOBABY Adapt worth RM749 when we have 10 couples signing up! So share this post to your family and friends! What are you waiting for? Let's kick start your babywearing journey with the guidance of a certified babywearing consultant from The School of Babywearing UK today! Please PM me to register for a spot. Event details: https://www.facebook.com/events/2536841456363253/?ti=ia #mysunshinebliss #certifiedbabywearingconsultant #babywearing

Newborn Babywearing Class (1 December 2019)
2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

Nice

5y ago

Thanks! Do come and join my babywearing class. Also please share with your friends too. 😊