I'm looking for a confinement lady. Any good recommendations?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I did a daytime stay out cl ..@$130/day (exclude sat, sun & ph) ...she was very pro breast feeding, excellent planning n Cooking skills along with display of great initiatives w household chores.. she helps us from 9:30am till 5:30pm. I settle daily payments w her along with the marketing costs she does. Finally gave her two red packets on the day she starts & ends. I have no qualms in n sharing with you the contact of our trusted family help. All my sister's including myself as well as three daughters from my MIL side engaged a stay ins with her too early this year too Call May at 92996331 about yr needs. If she ask, Let her know Cynthia & Ellen recommends!

Read more

hi i have a private one too which works at confinement centre services before. her cooking was good and take care of my little girl well. during midnight, she is very alert with the voice of my little girl. jumps up straight away. on duty always. she been to alot of countries for confinement like australia, hk, Melbourne etc. u can pm if u need. i think pem is over priced i have call and ask a few confinement centres too

Read more
1y ago

Hi Fannie, may I please have the private confinement nanny contact? Do you know what is her rate or package for 28 days in Australia for 2023? Many thanks! Jin

Hi mummy, You might want to consider checking out http://www.confinementnanny.com/ You can also check out the link below to know what to look for in a confinement lady http://sg.theasianparent.com/hiring-a-confinement-nanny-things-to-consider/

Read more

I am in the midst of searching for 1 too and have gathered a list of CL through my friends. I will be glad to share with you! Words of mouth recommendations are more reliable i feel. Let me know if you are keen!

3y ago

Hi, I would like to know too can share?

I recommend you to book through confinement agency such as PEM as you can get free replacement if you are not satisfied with the confinement lady.

7y ago

If you are looking for a private one, I have someone a relative's good friend to recommend, very experienced. Her name is Grace Chua. She recently asked me to help her spread around because she decided to not go through agency. @CLGraceChua on Facebook

hi mummy. pm mi if u still need one. 85754305 (reyann) working in my gf agency. I might be able to help u getting one.

Would recommend Baby's Whisperer, nannies are trained by Thomson Medical Centre and better accreditation.

TapFluencer

Star confinement nanny. Owner is a mother herself so highly recommended

thanks

Super Mum

When do u need? Let me know if u still need one ya.