47 Replies

VIP Member

Check out carousel for deals on second hand strollers. Seebaby is affordable but their early models were not as easy to maneuver as other more expensive brands. Not sure about their newer models now though!

i just happen to see this on fb! 4.9kg light weight and limited to 50 sets daily at $50 each during Supermom Baby Fair. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1711808555737959&id=1389338961318255

I've also seen my neighbours using the umbrella stroller Diana mentioned. Looks flimsy but good enough for a short distance. Don't look sturdy enough to hang your NTUC purchases though.

TapFluencer

Lucky baby and sea baby stroller are light and affordable. You can find them at kiddy palace or some departmental store. Bring your baby there to test out the products.

you can go to fair to look for. they having this puku stroller. reversible. multi recline position. one hand carry . selling at $99 at next week fair at big box.

Combi or Maclaren. Try to explore Baby Fair as 2 major baby fairs are very close by. You will get good deal, can try and still check the price online.

Seebaby is good. I have a seebaby and a combi. My baby refused to sit in the combi but he loves the seebaby. It is light, cheap and more airy.

go babyfair and check it out ba. cheap and good but ur baby must sit comfortable first if not they will struggle and cry then no point le

Seebaby brand is cheap and good, easy ro open and fold too. Surprisingly, ours is still in working condition after 2 years.

I love seasbaby or baby one. it's gd!!! it does recline and it's light in weight... price resonable too...

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles