47 Replies

Before u buy, here are some factors to consider which can be missing/present in lightweight strollers. 1. Full canopy? 2. Ability to hang objects on the handles? (Usually not possible for lightweight strollers) 3. Stability? 4. Reclinability to what degree? 5. Basket size? (Usually smaller) 6. Foldable to what extent? 7. One hand foldable? 8. Cost? 9. Weight? 10. Purpose of stroller usage? (In conjunction with a baby carrier or just solely?) 11. Colour? 12. 5 Point Harness features? 13. Comfort of seat cushioning? (Usually thinner. So you could purchase another cushion to line the lightweight stroller for more cushioning.)

Think Seebaby is one of the good choice if your baby is able to sit on his/her own. This i remembered can't recline fully. Otherwise Combi is a better choice cos of it's lightweight and can recline fully but the cost is very much higher. You can go to the physical shops to see it and test it. For me, I will test and then buy online cos online are usually cheaper and for some, it comes with cashback too. You can refer to this link:- https://www.shopback.sg/?raf=taeRBg

VIP Member

BP alex lightweight stroller! Preorder only $55 leh. First time i see brand new stroller so cheap. It’s lightweight, and can open and close with 1 hand. I like that you can move the handle to let baby face outside, or face you. It’s reclinable too, suitable for newborn onwards. https://welovesupermom.com/products/17-blue-bp-alex-lightweight-stroller-self-standing-reversible-handle-reclinable-to-175-deg-suitable-for-newborn-with-free-gifts

actually for this stroller, it can stand on its own. but of course don’t expect it to be very sturdy on its own. if knocked into it, it will definitely fall as well. i think that’s the cons of all lightweight stroller

Actually can try looking at carousell for stroller that are almost brand new and much much cheaper cos its 2nd hand. For eg. My combi well comfort that i bought 2nd hand yet its almost in brand new condition only $110 while retail selling $360+ And my joie stroller also in very new condition i bought for $80 while retail selling $300+ too

It depends on how old is your LO now. If your LO is still below 6 months, I wouldn't suggest the umbrella strollers and you might want to try out brands like Capella or Combi which produces light weight strollers which can give your child neck and head support.

There's stroller from prego only $119 and Super durable and only 4.6kg. Recommended to friends, they love it. Personally saw it but didn't get coz I have a yoyo already. The quality of prego is very good as well. Totally can't tell that it's this price.

i like seababy stroller. very light. i always use it for short distance. sometimes if i go far and wanted it to be light especially using public transport, seababy stroller really help me a lot. i even use it to go USS. it can push faster as it was very light.

because the wheels is plastic, do u find it hard to push as the wheels always will cause stops at obstacles and sudden jerk?

VIP Member

Seebaby strollers are extremely affordable, below $100 and meet your criteria. You can purchase it from baby fairs or buy it off Qoo10. http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SEEBABY-QQ3-2015-NEW-MODEL-AUTHENTIC-SEEBABY/409148707

I'll highly recommend seebaby stroller which is cheap and good.. Its lightweight and i bring it for my oversea trips to hong kong and australia.. Its also durable that mine already lasted for more than 3 years..

I bought an umbrella stroller from Kiddy Palace for $39.90. It is really easy to use and lightweight. However there is a weight limit of lightweight stroller, do check with the requirement before you purchase.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles