Is this skincare safe?

I'm in my third trimester, few more weeks to give birth. is this skincare safe during pregnancy? bad acne during first trimester so now want to get rid of the scars

Is this skincare safe?
7 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

I did a little research on skincare that is safe and not safe. Here is for everyone to read too : Retinol : ABSOLUTE NO! jangan pakai skincare yang ada ingredient retinol, commonly found in anti-ageing skin care, pregnant women should avoid vitamin A products, including retinol, retinoic acid (Retin A), adapalene (Differin) and tazarotene (Tazorac), as they can disturb the development of an embryo or fetus Salicylic Acid: some doctors say its okay to use sikit and there's no proven to birth defects Hydroquinone: ABSOLUTE NO! causes birth defects ya! kebanyakkan in brightening creams. Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHA) :  safe alternative to treat pigmentation issues during pregnancy are Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA), not proven to cause any birth defects. it's safe ya mommies. Anti-ageing skin care with niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and peptides are generally considered safe for use during pregnancy—there’s no research proving they’re a problem for topical use. Avodenzone and oxybenzone: Commonly found in chemical sunscreens, these ingredients are normally not recommended in pregnancy. its important to feel confident and pretty while jaga baby dalam kandungan. better research dulu skincare yang mommies pakai. Consult Dr, or even Google it. as you can see, there are plenty of products out there that will keep your skin glowing (without harming your mini me!) dalam skincare somebymi ni active ingredients dia: AHA- safe BHA (salicylic acid) - somewhat safe no proven birth defects Niacinamide- safe PHA- safe super gentle just for the info mommies! kalau tak yakin always consult your doctors dulu. just sharing what i know about skincare.

Baca lagi