Anyone Experiencing This?

I'm having very bad nausea and headache, non stop. Vomitted 5 times ystrday and wow i cnnt stand the smell of anyyything like, the smell of cooking, smell of air purifier, cooked fish, sesame oil, perfume, bath soap, alot of other things. I'm feeling so pathetic and sad. Didnt know it could be this bad. It's every single day ?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm having similar case like urs. Emo everyday . Only wish each day will be better. My gyne also recommend to see a psychiatrist for my mood. As I'm mentally and physically weak now. Currently 9 weeks pregnant. Let's hang there and get over it soon.

4y ago

Hey, hang in thr ya. I am 8 weeks and have yet to see the doctor. I am seeing docyor at 12th weeks if all is well. I hope better days are coming for us real soon. We cn do this!

I have a friend who vomitted way worst, went to gynae and was given drip to stabilize..baby is fine..but u shld seek advise from doc.. hope all is well! Tc

4y ago

Thank you. I'm glad i can still play and entertain my toddler and help my husband alilil bit with the chores.

I felt equally crappy during my first 16 weeks... hope it will be over for you soon!!!

Please consult your gynaecologist. Wish you getting better. Take care. 🌈

4y ago

Thank you. I will wait till I'm at 12weeks.

Take care, it will be better aft weeks 12

VIP Member

Best to consult your gynaecologist, take care!