I'm going nuts. I'm FTWM and recently everytime I checked my LO's formula, it had turned bad to a semi solid state and has a very strong sour smell. I sometimes find out after my LO drank the milk! My maid takes care of my LO in the day when I'm working, and my husband is at home more than I do. I informed them after I first found out about the spoilt milk, but I have had the luck to discover spoilt milk again a few more times after that. I'm kind of angry, but I know it's not deliberate. However, I cannot stand that it repeatedly happens even when my husband is at home more to supervise the maid. I have no idea how long my LO has been drinking bad milk before I discover it. How do FTWM manage the household by yourself when most of your time is out of home? Assuming you don't have anyone at home to supervise the maid.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try listing out the things to note and to-do for your helper. This can also act as a reminder for anyone in the household (such as when the milk was opened and by when it should be discarded etc). In general, having these lists help greatly. When there are some many things cluttering your mind and fighting for your attention, putting them down on paper makes it easier to plan and track. Just a suggestion!

Read more