I'm going back to work soon and having to juggle between the baby and work, I don't have time and the energy to exercise. But I still wanna lose weight cos I feel like a fat cow now. Any suggestions on what I can do?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I first need to start by saying every woman's body is different, give yourself time plus it's been a long time since u really exercise I will be very frank and share w u what I know and experienced. I am very blessed to have the financial means to go to Marie France which has helped me lost 9kg in 2 months. There are: - exercise bootcamps - some are under "Herbalife" or other drinks stuff, some are just exercise bootcamp - price range abt $15-35/session - schedule exercise in ur free time - this could be ur lunch time (going gym during lunch and leave earlier if possible Caz u also need to pump/buy lunch) or any other me times (eg wkend morning u exercise while hubby look after baby) - swimming is ur best bet now - uses more(almost twice) energy for the same time of workout as compared to running - of Caz those replacement meal, "nice" "healthy" drink like Herbalife and nuskin etc - up to u if u are for such. - go for after lunch or after dinner walks - whether the park kind or the mall kind - use YouTube to do those exercise videos - blogilates (it's free), body rock etc - something that u can do at home if u can't afford to be out - use ur baby to work out - when rocking ur baby to sleep, u can do calf raises, pile squats; when entertaining baby can do those raise above shoulder or play rocker (baby on lap while u lean back and come closer to baby) It's really a in and out balance maths thing. Breastfeeding may help u slim down but u got to resist the urge to eat more as it makes some people hungry. U can observe how it works for ur body. All that said, working, looking after baby and BF/pumping - this combination could just slim u down too Jia you. With all the above, I am down abt 12kg since giving birth, with another 5 to go

Read more