Breastfeeding Mom VS Formula Feeding Mom

I'm getting anxious each and every time I think na 'baka' hindi ako makapag-BF. There were reasons for me to doubt if I will have milk. Some of the reason are, I think my boobs are not that big to store milks; I'm not healthy or fit enough to have milk in my breast or I don't drink/eat foods that will help increase my milk supply. I'm about to give birth this coming days and I am still praying na sana may gatas ako. Whenever some mommies ask which is the best milk to give their child some mommies are answering breast milk will always be the best. But some of us mommies are not blessed with some milk on their boobies to feed their baby with. We all know we want to breastfeed our child but let's be sensitive enough. I saw this photo on Facebook and I want all to know that breastfeeding mom & formula feeding mom are the same. ?ā¤ļø Both feeds their baby well enough and let's be proud of it, whether we are a BF mom or a FF mom. ā¤ļø?

Breastfeeding Mom VS Formula Feeding Mom
11 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Stay strong mamsh. Kaya mo yan trust yourself lang po. The key to breastfeeding po is mind set lang. Set your mind to it. Do not buy formula and feeding bottles para hindi ka matempt. Do your homework din po. Educate yourself. Magbasa ka lang ng mga advantages ng breastfeeding para maencourage ka lalo po. Pero bago ang lahat kaylangan mo munang magrelax. Magpray. At magpalakas para sa paglabas ni baby šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š Have a safe delivery mamsh!! Kaya mo yan!! Congratulations šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

Magbasa pa