Toddler with constant runny nose

Hi, I'm a FTM with a 19mths old who is constantly having runny nose in aircon places. We have brought our girl to numerous PD in Sengkang, Punggol, Hougang, Serangoon, Tiong Bahru, Gleneagles, Mt Elizabeth, Jurong east but she is still having runny nose every now and then. In fact, most of the time when we visit the PD, she is NOT having runny nose and it became hard to explain and diagnose. The common explanation we get is that she has sensitive nose or that she hasn't fully recover from her previous illness. I actually don't want my girl to be constantly on medication. It is also getting on my nerves that ppl will always question whether we brought her to the doctor, whether we explained clearly to the doctor, whether *insert anything under the sun*. I know I should maintain some positivity, ear in ear out but I still feel like those interrogation/suggestions/advice are given because I am a bad mom. If any moms had faced any similar situation but somehow got resolved by a certain PD, can you please introduce the PD to me? Background info: - No wheezing - ART and swap negative - No dust mite allergy - Saline spray at least 3 times a day - Taking Immunped syrup - Humongous appetite (loves mostly non-seasoned food, fruits) Thank you in advance🥲

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey mama, Sorry to hear that this bout of illness has been happening for a long time. Have you tried essential oils? I found they worked amazing on my 3 kids. I usually use eucalyptus with mint.

Read more
2y ago

Thank you so much for the suggestion!