fed up with people's comments

i'm exclusively breastfeeding my daughter whom is 4½ month old. she rejects bottles, pacifier and most definitely formula milk. my supply is great, she never show signs of hunger or scream because there is no milk while latching. i tried giving breastmilk in bottle she rejects too. my problem is, my mil gave off this comment " then she never drink milk at all?" when my husband told her she rejects bottles and formula. isnt breastmilk, milk?! 😠 what pisses me off is, when i had my son whom is 7 yrs old now i only managed to breastfeed for 4days and switched to formula after cause first time mom, i dont know anything about breastfeeding. she asked me why only 4 days. now with my daughter bfeeding for 4months, she ask why i never give formula? its so frustrating. and my daughter is very chubby, her weight percentile is 80% even doctors n nurses says good for fully breastfeeding and direct latching. i mean, whats up with people? 🙄 sorry just ranting.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hey mama - I hear you! How fustrating, seems like whatever choice you make you’re going to be judged! I am really glad you decided to give breastfeeding a shot this second time round and you’re persevering with it!

1y ago

thankyou!! wish i could just speak up withour hurting their feelings. thankfully my husband speaks up for me hahahaha! super funny cause she really thinks we are not giving our daughter any milk 😅