Nausea and giddy

Hi all, I’m currently 8 weeks + and feeling very unwell. A combination of feeling nauseous (but didn’t puke), giddiness, lack of strength to even walk about the house. Anybody feels the same and at which week did you start feeling better? Any tips to improve my situation? As I’m lying on the bed most of the time so I’m feeling kinda depressed. Thanks a lot.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yeap me too, I was feeling nauseated the whole of my first trimester. Didn’t vomit much, just couldn’t take rice at all. Certain smells triggered my nausea but I’d walk away. Certain thoughts of food would also trigger me but then I’d brush it off. I get annoyed at the slightest thing at work especially. Week 9 I was feeling extremely exhausted. Like I just want to lie in bed and do nothing. My symptoms gradually went away when I was in 2nd trimester. Just nice it was the start of safe distancing and circuit breaker as well in April. Now just entered 3rd tri and my appetite has definitely increased, more breathlessness for me, backaches, starting to get calf cramps at night.. ahhh the worse has yet to come but damn worth it to see my healthy baby girl during ultrasound. 😍 So hang in there Mummy, time flies and before you know it, you’ll be holding your little bundle of joy in your arms.

Read more

Hello. I was nauseous all day, vomiting, smell aversion, having headaches and extremely tired when I was 7-13 weeks. Im now 15 weeks and it's been about a week that I haven't vomited but I still don't eat as much. My slight nausea is usually at night now and since 13 weeks I had more energy. Gynae said sometimes it will be 16 weeks before it gets better. I rested as much as I can during that period, nap quite a bit but I also forced myself to have snacks so my stomach is not empty. Also my husband brought me for walks (parks) and that helped me. Also, I had quite a bit of sweets to help with my nausea.

Read more
VIP Member

Yes . 1st trim definetly is the worst feeling but it will get better when you reach 2nd trim . Try to discuss this with your gynae . The priscription Decletin works on me. And try to eat the food and drink that only u feel like eating . Dont force to eat the food that you dont want.. it helps for me tho.. good luck mommy :)

Read more

Same here, am week 7 now and nausea stated since week 5. Been puking non stop since week 6. Totally no appetite as well. Whats worst, i had haemorrhoid too 😣

Are you eating lesser? I had those symptoms and started forcing myself to eat more. After that, it went away slightly. Maybe low blood sugar..

Have you seen a doctor?