concern

I'm currently on my 16 weeks + 4 days pregnancy with my twins. And yes its first time pregnancy. So I really worried and nervous. I don't feel any movement or kick from my twins and no baby bump showing. Can any mothers tell me what to do?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I felt movements during my first pregnancy at 22 weeks (normal 16-25 weeks). I was also anxious before that, so I totally understand how you feel.. but just focus on taking care of yourself and resting as much as you can ok? Because once the kicking comes, they may keep you up at night. Heh

Congrats.. same here. I felt movements at 20 weeks. As weeks progress, their movements only gets stronger and it's tiring. Recup all yr energy now itself for later... Be positive and talk to them.. and my belly have only started showing at 32 weeks.. hang in Mummy. Enjoy the journey

VIP Member

For first pregnancy, the kicks or movements can be felt little late. Around 20+ weeks. Also, bump size depends on many factors including your body type. Take care.

16 weeks might be early if you're first time mom...you only start feeling the movements somewhere around 20 weeks. Good luck! Don't worry 😊

Don’t worry.. keep talking to baby also I am try get a Doppler. So as and when u can listen to their heartbeat

VIP Member

16 weeks might be too early. But please check with your gynae if you’re unsure

16 weeks is still a bit early..Some people can only feel it around 19 - 20 weeks

TapFluencer

wow! twins! congrats! hope ur gynae checkups went well 💕

TapFluencer

Congrats! I felt my first movement around week 20

VIP Member

For my first, I only felt movements at 20+ weeks