How to manage twins alone without any help from others (be independent) 😔

Hi I'm a first time mummy to twins baby boys they're 2mths and I'm still struggling even with my mum's help, I had no maid as I'm not that well off to afford one 😅I wanted to go back to my home and handle my twins on my own and let my mum rest as she is getting older my husband if working shifts so most of the time is me and my mum handling my boys any tips or advice should I manage alone or I still need my mum's help? #advicepls #firsttimemom #pleasehelp #firstbaby #twins_boy

How to manage twins alone without any help from others (be  independent) 😔GIF
1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Should you require helping hand, you should be asking from your mum. While trying to still learn the pattern of your little twins with trial and error. Though it is not easy but you can get tips from ig influencer with twins, friends that has twins, watching from IG like: https://instagram.com/stirandstyle?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= I like to see how she and spouse manage twins. And she just give birth to another set recently. So basically, she has 2 set of twins different age. She no helping hand but her spouse. Though sometimes her in law and parents come over. That being said she also have 4 dogs to care for too.

Read more
1y ago

following thanks for the suggestions 😀