Bump issues

Hi. I’m currently 12 weeks in. My tummy is still relatively flat. I saw from many mummies that they have grow quite fast ? I have been exercising regularly for years, could it be the case or? ? Care to share some bump pics?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine only start bulging out 5 months 😂 but still, people think I'm not pregnant. 😅 I went to GP (I know the nurses and doc there since 2013), and recently they knew about me pregnant because my mom told them. Yesterday I went to see doc, and the nurses thought I already give birth because they can't see my tummy (I'm already 8 months, going to be 9 months soon), so yeah 😂

Read more
4y ago

Yes! My mom always told me my preggy belly is same as hers. But look at the good side, she said easier to slim down also after birth 😁

Hey! As for me, My bump is bulging out abit. Im going 15 weeks now. But its not obvious as ive only gotten seats in MRT like 4 times only! im skinny but i do have abit of tummy before getting preg. Maybe thats the reason its bulging out earlier? Dont worry.. your bump will come soon! At least you wont have that much stretchmarks ❤❤

Read more
4y ago

Yessss hopefully I won’t have stretchmarks- I’m really vain! 🥴

Expert

It doesnt matter so long as the scans show that lil one is growing good. When I was about to deliver, I look like I am at most 6 months pregnant. Most important is that enough nutrients goes to the little one. Sometimes bump size is genetic.

4y ago

Thank you Hui Zhen ❤️

I was still very flat at 12 weeks and only started really showing nearing my 6 Months! It’s nothing to be worried about for as long as your baby’s growing well ☺️

4y ago

Ah that’s nice to know :-)

If it’s your first pregnancy I find that it’s normal! My bump also only started showing when I’m reaching 3rd trim during my first pregnancy (:

4y ago

Ah, that’s nice to hear! Thank you :)

I think I’m showing abit more than usual at 9 weeks due to bloated-ness. Each mummy is different so don’t worry! 🤍

Its ok dont compare ur bump to other bump. Each of us has its own unique journey. So just enjoy every step of it mommy.

4y ago

Dun worry too much mommy...

Super Mum

Its still early days. Those that show early usually is due to bloated or they’re not ftm.

VIP Member

Flat tummy is normal especially if this is your first pregnancy

4y ago

You're welcome

Hi I really only started showing at 5 months :)