I'm currently 11th week pregnant, today I accidentally ate one small piece of alcoholic snow skin mooncake and few days ago I accidentally ate a few pieces of alcoholic chocolate I found out it is alcoholic after i swallow OMG... Will that affect my baby?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It’s ok, don’t worry too much ◡̈ I don’t think the alcohol level in the mooncake and chocolate is that high. But in future, just be careful of what you eat. Not sure if it will make you feel better, i smoke and drank a lot before i found out i was pregnant. Once i found out at almost 3 months, i stopped immediately. My girl is 27 months old now ◡̈ Btw, congrats on your pregnancy too ya! You can consider joining the 2019 edd group to meet more mummies who are due next year too. Can share your symptoms etc with each other. Next time pop alr can also arrange for play dates ◡̈

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

A little bit is fine. :) some women drink a glass of wine throughout the pregnancy (though absolutely NOT advisable). Just saying that in comparison, one bit of chocolate/moon cake isn’t going to do anything.

In relation to this post, i had 3 glasses of moscato wine not knowing that i was already 4 weeks pregnant. Would it affect the baby growth? Thanks ahead all.

Ate already! Just try not to eat next time. Should be ok. You didn't drink gallons of alcohol. Don't expect alcohol content in Mooncake to be that high.

Seriously, when you chew, u shld taste the alcohol and spit it out. Although the alcohol shld be little, u shld practise caution of everything u eat.

Hi Mummy. Don't worry. It should be okay. As long as not consumed regularly and in large quantities, it should not affect your baby.

Post reply image
VIP Member

Dun worry too much. A little alcohol won’t harm ur baby. Just be more careful with what u eat next time. :)

TapFluencer

That’s too small an amount to be worried about. Going forward, please be more aware of food you take

VIP Member

A bit should be okay, not enough to pass through placenta in concerning amts