I'm currently 10wks preg n feeling so nausea n depress :( any idea how to deal with it? It's keeping me up all night especially since evening. Have been throwing up daily. Eating small meals doesn't help.. I'm so bloated and nausea I don't even know what's hunger and I hate the taste of water and ginger

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-32735)

I experienced it too! Sometimes cant even sleep or eat anything much the whole day. Would be good to get the nausae pills from your gynea. Milo works for me, abit at a time! Things will get better ard week 13/14! :)

Press on! I know it feels really sucky.. there are anti-nausea pills that are safe for pregnant ladies so pls take if u have to.. for some sanity.. and know you are not alone in this journey :)

Somehow apples work for me. Once I take a bite of apple my nausea vanishes. But it comes back after I'm done with the apple 😏

Same! I posted this a few days ago. And i tried sparkling water and it worked! I also can't drink plain water cause it tastes super weird

Try some plain biscuits. I munch on meiji plain cracker when i feel nauseous. Fruits work too. Jiayou!

I tried drinking a glass of milk when I feel hungry but too bloated to eat. Hope it works for u too!

Thats normal.. hang in there. Try having sour plums or other sour things to keep the nausea at bay.

VIP Member

I can't take normal water too. I'm buying mineral water bottles in bulk now. It's helping

VIP Member

try taking 100plus! The salty taste helps to curb the nausea feeling!