Bloated and nausea at week 23

Feeling super bloated n nausea at week 23 , bloatness started from ytd night till now . Wake up from the discomfort of the bloatness 😭 Any idea how to relieve it ? #pleasehelp #firsttimemom #advicepls #firstbaby

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Did you notice any food that trigger the indigestion? I had a very bad bloated stomach and acid reflux last week. The reflux was so bad that I woke up from the sourness of the acid in my throat. I notice if I eat oily food ie fried food or consistently drink teh for multiple days, it will trigger my stomach. I talked to my gynae and he prescribed suntacid for me. It really helps.

Read more

I find that ginger tea with manuka honey helps with my bloating and nausea. You might want to try that :) am currently in week 32 of my pregnancy and get the occasional nausea but very regular bloating which is really common. Try to take smaller meal portions, it helps!

Bloated occur for most pregnancy. Do eat on time and in small meals. Do not eat spicy food, caffeine/tea lessen and try drink carbonated drink to release gas through burping.

2y ago

Meantime hydrate more and massage some ointment. GWS ❤