164 Replies

Congratulations! I recall what my doctor told me when I had recently visited her clinic. I told her I dont feel anything different at all and that I am confused if the home pregnancy test is telling me the right result or not. I was told that she'd rather see me having morning sickness than not. Because those types of changes we feel in our body is a good sign that the baby's hormones are great and that gives us a peace of mind knowing that there's no threatened negative effect at all. I suggest you consult with your OB to find out if everything is okay inside you. Right after I mentioned that to my doctor, she immediately gave me a prescription to take Duphaston to avoid miscarriage. It is always best to consult your doctor.

Yes sis same here di tayo nagkakalayo ng weeks and days ahead lang ako sau 3 days at sobra hirap ng morning sickness ko sa morning pag gising palang baliktad n agad sikmura ko as in nasusuka sa mga naamoy ko pero nakakain ako ng rice sa morning pero unti lang malamanan lang kase hahapdi yan eh..pag madami and the sometimes sa lunch ala ko gana sa rice kain nlang ako ng fruits sa gabi nman ganun din ayuko ng kanin i eat something nlng para di humapdi at pansin ko pag malamig n water ang iniinom ko nawawala sakit ng sikmura ko..then bago matulog umiinom nko ng enfamama A+ para sa development ni baby lalo n sa brain sa ganto stage natin sana malampasan n natin morning sickness sobra hirap😊

Pareho tayu.. Hirap ko makakain... Malaman an lng tyan ko... D ko n pinipilit.. Kase dighal n ko ng dighal tas parang nassuka.. I'm 7 weeks 3days... Bless po kayu mga walang morning sickness.. Halos mg Mghapon nsakit ang tyan ko parang lagi my hangin... Sobra pagod at laging antok.. This is my 2nd baby.. 7 years old n panganay ko.. At yes thanks God nsundan n... Godbless sating lahat... 😇☝️🙏

Hey, yes it's fine not to have any morning sickness. I didn't have it too. There is no need to worry. Your body may be strong enough to handle the rapid rise in the level of pregnancy hormones. In few cases, a lack of morning sickness could indicate that the hormone levels are much lower than normal, and that there is an increased risk of miscarriage. As long as your ob-gyn thinks your hormone levels look good, you should be fine. Also, most women get their morning sickness between weeks 8 and 14. So you might experience symptoms later!

Same! 😂 I'm currently turning 16 weeks in 2 days time and this is my first pregnancy. i rarely experience morning sickness. I only have it like once or twice a week during my first trimester before my 8 weeks and its only for a few secs of nausea and done 😂 i don't even throw up or anything till now. The only thing i experience is fatigue and backpain at certain times. Other then that my pregnancy journey was fine 😂😂👍🏻 i guess we're the few lucky mummies not to experience morning sickness 😉😅

Not every preggers will experience morning sickness. It varies between individuals. Some lucky one might not even feel any discomfort throughout the pregnancy journey. I myself did not have any morning sickness at all, but i was troubled with acid reflux and bloated stomach especially after food. According to ob/gyn, this is also one of the pregnancy symptoms due to change in hormones. Just take it easy.

same here 7weeks and 1day compare sa dalawa q daughters evening sickness ako ngaun wla tlga.kya nagagawa q pa din ung daily routines q pag punta sa shop nagmomotor pa din ako kaso after motor ang sakit sa pwet kya tinataas q nlng paa q sa gabi.. Malakas pa din aq kumain pg nagccrave aq sa gusto q lutuin ko lng. kya naiisip q bka false alarm lng kaso positve nman aq sa PT. sabi ng OB q within 8weeks pa daw aq magpatransV..

It’s different for everyone. I’m in week 10 and I don’t feel much fatigue during the day (maybe cos I’m hyperactive), though I sleep earlier at night sometimes. I also have giddiness and headaches caused by fluctuating blood sugar, but no nausea. My appetite is somewhat reduced also each meal but I tend to get hungry very fast in between meals due to the smaller amounts I’m eating during the proper mealtimes.

It's normal.. I don't have any morning sickness or symptoms at all.. Didn't even know I was pregnant till I thought my menses came nd went to fertility doc to start my fertility treatment again and found out I was 5 weeks pregnant.. I only have bad headache everyday for first trimester.... Sec trimester onwards feet and hand started to swell..

29 weeks here and I have no pregnancy symptoms at all.. No morning sickness, no weight gain, no swelling, no cravings, although baby is growing well. Only sign that I am pregnant is that the baby is kicking very very hard now. So please don't worry mummy! Every pregnancy is different!

Every pregnancy is different. It’s absolutely normal if you don’t experience any ms. Just be thankful that bb is not giving you a hard time! Hehe. For my case, I’m at my 2nd trimester now and till date, I have yet to experience any preggy symptoms. (Sometimes I even wonder am I really carrying a bb inside of me 🤔)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles