I'm 7 months pregnant so I've started making a list of items for my baby that I should buy. I'm interested in products that can double as something else like a car seat that can function as a stroller. Any suggestions of what brands are multi-functional?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I use a joie car seat together with a pram. From newborn till about 6 months I use the car seat as a hassle free transfer as I can attach her car seat to the stroller directly without waking her up if she's sleeping. After about 6 months I continue to use the car seat but I use the stroller on its own as baby prefers to be upright than reclined.

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

There are a few brands which suit your requirements. This type of stroller is known as a travel system. Here are some brands which produce travel systems: - Maxi-Cosi: Kaia Mico Nxt - Bugaboo: Cameleon - Joie: Aire+ - Graco: Comfy cruiser

Read more
Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-1690)

thanks