can we use car seat with stroller instead of a bassinet attachment for infant?

I am looking to buy a stroller for my 2024 newborn. Is it necessary to buy a stroller that comes with newborn bassinet attachment or can I just have my newborn in the car seat attached to the stroller while I bring my newborn out? #FTM #pleasehelp #firsttimemom #newborn #infant #stroller

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I find the bassinet redundant. It's bulky and can only be used till a certain age. If u have ur own car, I'd suggest buy a proper car seat. It has better safety features too. I bought Joie 360 and it's still good till now tt my firstborn is reaching 3 years old. Now I'm pregnant with the 2nd, we're gg to use tt for our 2nd born and bought another cheaper car seat for our toddler. For stroller, we use a lightweight Joie stroller tt is more convenient for travel as we go holidays often. So it really depends on your lifestyle and usage. If u don't have a car, best to go for a stroller and car seat combo so tt u can use the car seat in grab cars.

Read more

skip the bassinet cause bb outgrow it fast and soon you will have to buy a car seat . get a car seat suitable for newborn to a few yrs of age. yup same as above mummy, I bought joie too

You can have car seat with stroller. Not necessarily with bassinet. Those with bassinet can be very big and bulky.