Stroller and car seat recommendations

Hi everyone, expecting a baby in 2 months and looking to get a stroller and car seat (looking for separate ones as we have a car). My considerations are something that is safe yet can grow with baby. For car seat, I feel like some car seats that say can start from birth till 4 years, but they don't seem to recline a lot for infant use. Looks more upright to me. Any recommendations? Budget is flexible at the moment. P/s: I've seen the articles posted at Asian parent but would still like actual recommendations from parents who have used them. #pleasehelp #advicepls #firsttimemom

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Using a stroller from Prego and it’s great if you want it to grow with the baby as it can recline to lying down position (newborn) to sitting up position (toddler). As for car seat, I’m using Doona but it can only fit up to 1 year old.

I can’t advise on car seats (we don’t own a car) but I’m using Keenz 2.0 and have no complaints about it 😊

Using joie signature sma baggi 4wd dift for stroller n joie signature every stage fx car seat. :)