Im 5feet 4 inches tall and I weigh 47kls. How do I gain weight? What meds can I take?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Apart from taking supplements, you may create your own weight gain program or consult a nutritionist on how to help you gain weight naturally. Most of the time, you will be advised to take in more carbohydrates like cereal, rice, pasta, fruits, and vegetables to provide you energy needed for your activities daily. Also, add more calories to your diet through your beverages and food of course.

Magbasa pa

I've only seen an appetite-boosting commercial in TV although I haven't personally tried it. It's named Appeton Weight Gain. You may ask your doctor for further recommendations. Also, meds aren't the only way to gain weight. Eat protein-rich foods and hit the gym. Make sure you do a bit of weight lifting so your muscles can be developed.

Magbasa pa

You should visit first your doctor to hear what will they say baka naman proportion yung weight mo sa height, if your looking for appetite stimulant ask your doctor as well kasi magkakaiba ang physique natin so baka pwede sa iba tapos hindi pwede sayo 🙂

There must be a workout that will help you gain more muscles, which will give you more appetite on eating but it would be best if you consult with a health and fitness expert. For sure they can give you better advice on what to do (or eat).

healthy active lifestyle combination of good nutrition and exercise. check your protein intake.