Breast Tenderness disappeared at 4 weeks plus

I'm 4 weeks pregnant and have breast tenderness for last 2 weeks or so.. It suddenly disappeared overnight and I read it could be a sign of miscarriage. Anyone experienced this before?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi Mummy not to worry. As long as no serious cramp and bleeding is fine. Minor cramp is alright. Early on during my early wk4 GP also suspect of miscarriage and refer me to KKH for further check. They took a blood test and ask to monitor for serious cramp and bleeding. Next call scared me, suspecting of ectropic pregnancy. But after all the test and monitoring, its turn out normal. Pray and hope everything is fine.

Read more
5y ago

Mummy, not to too worry and stress yourself. But also dun put too much hope, this will make u feel less anxious. Pray 🙏🏻 for u, hope everything will be fine.

Apparently, I've got huge blood clot and severe bleeding after my post earlier. Went to KKH O&G thinking its definitely a miscarriage. The doc did a vaginal scan and concluded there's still a sac in my womb!!! I was speechless as the signs of miscarriage were definitely showing. Now crossed fingers that all would be well. 😭

Read more

Don't worry too much as long as there isn't blood or something. Symptoms usually comes and goes! It's hard to see anything during week 4, so if you're really worried, perhaps visit a gynae only after week 5 to prevent disappointment and unnecessary stress! Jiayous. :)

Hi mummy, Dont worry my dear. Miscarriage is not determined by breast. Its by the vagina discharge. Observe any discharge and visit gynae if there is some brown spotting. Don't walk too much. Rest well. If no, can visit gynae at week 7.

Read more

First pregnancy I was after 8weeks no breast tenderness and brown spotted discharge. Next two three days super cramps, went to kkh and they say miscarriage. When is your next check up?

thanks ladies. Google scared the s*** out of me. Clinic told me to wait for the 1st scan I.e. next week since no bleeding or cramps. I'll wait

Super Mum

Don’t think too much, symptoms come and go. Blood test / urine test more reliable

VIP Member

My gynae says aNything jus go check with him

Super Mum

C a doc to cfm