To induce or not to induce?

Im 39+3 today. At 39 weeks, gynae said my baby weight is 3.1kg & since im 147cm tall, it might get difficult to deliver naturally. She asked if i wanna induce but since im not dilated at all, labour will be 24 to 36 hours. I chose to wait 1 more week to see if my labour starts naturally. My next appt is in 2 days, im stressing out.. To induce or wait....

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I think better to consult your gynae for this

VIP Member

I induced at weeks 40 after suggest Ed by gynae

VIP Member

It’s up to you! I choose to induce at 38w5d

VIP Member

Best to consult your gynaecologist

Better visit a gynecologist

anybody induced after edd?