I'm 36 weeks now. Is it normal to feel extremely tired to the extend that you'll rather choose to sleep than to do anything else? At the same time, appetite reduces too.

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It is normal to feel tired at this stage as the hormone relaxin kicks in, it loosen your muscles and joints and causes your legs to feel weak. It's the body prepares itself for the birthing day. Take this time relax and enjoy the time before your baby arrives.

Yes. This is pretty common. As the baby gets bigger, you will definitely be more tired than ever. I do this all the time when I'm was preggy but every pregnancy is different. Jia you! Just a qhile more to go ... will be seeing yr baby soon.

Read more

yes and if I were you, I would take advantage of the time before the baby is born so that you CAN sleep as much as possible. once baby is out, it will be hard to have nice quiet nap time.

You feel extremely tired and body needs sleep at this stage.....but this might also be if your haemoglobin is low....better consult gynaecologist

ask ko lng po, 8 months na po tyan ko. bkit po kaya tuwing umiihi ako may patak lagi ng dugo.

It’s absolutely normal. Your bub is having growth spurts happening.

Yes very normal but don't give in to it.

yeaps, its normal

me too