Emotional

I'm 31 week pregnant why feel always emotional crying...

21 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

32 weeks here. And believe me when I say I cry harder and a lot more over the past few weeks. I tried to talk to my husband about it but all he sees is me being immature and not trying hard enough to 'control' my emotions... we even got into an argument because of it. Its really hard for me to explain my emotions and the cause of it.

Read more
3y ago

i'd been angry and irritated most of the time, im just thankful that my husband understand my moodswings.

TapFluencer

Its fine to feel this way. As it gets nearer to the due date, sure theres lots of anxiety. Talk to your partner about it and see how he can be there for you emotionally as well🤗

Feeling sAme every time irritated sad crying eMotions... but eVeryone is Saying dont behaVe likE this it will effeCt your baby..what to do m so worried does it reallY eFfeCts the baby

VIP Member

same feeling mamsh. hard to control my emotions even for just small things i heard really affects me a lot.

3y ago

Totally feel ya!

Pregnancy hormones. Part of the process momsh. Laban ka lang.Think of happy thoughts.

VIP Member

Heheh hormones causes feelings and emotions to be heightened, everything is elevated

VIP Member

It’s due to hormone changes. Stay relaxed and think of positive stuff. :)

I'm 31 weeks pregnant and now izm so happy he's a baby boy❤

3y ago

not yet

It’s normal mummy! Dont worry!! Your feelings are completely normal

VIP Member

You're not alone. I had the same feeling too :)