Emotional and missing pregnancy days

Hi mummies! Is it normal to feel super emotional - missing baby in our tummy post pregnancy? I feel like crying when I think about it!? Hormonal much?? #firstbaby

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s normal to feel this way especially after birth. I remembered always wanting to cry. Sometimes crying over the littlest thing like my husband leaving me for work. Cause it hurts to latch, it is so tiring to wake up in the middle of the night to feed my newborn, I get very little sleep and rest. Difficult for me to move about with a c-sect wound. Ahhh. It was just so tough I was so so emotional. I shared with my cousin about it as she gave birth to her newborn just 2 months earlier than me and she said it’s really common. You just need to ask for help whenever you can. Just don’t let it affect you too much otherwise you can go into post-natal depression. Give all your unconditional love and attention to your newborn and watch him/her grow as the days pass by. They grow really fast, before you know it, you’ll be emotional again looking back at their baby pictures, listening to their baby cries and babbles. 🥹

Read more
2y ago

Thanks for sharing! ❤️ stay strong mama!