Hi, I'm 29 weeks along. Baby's been real active, moving every other hour and I can feel these movements explicitly during weekdays. But today, he seems to have just stirred once in a while. When should I start to worry and go to see my gynae? I started doing kick counts this week but today is definitely a day my baby has failed the count relative to the counts I did over the week.

52 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

U should feel at least 10 count per 2 to 3 hours.. but if U have doubt, go gynae.. sometimes mummy instinct will never go wrong

VIP Member

My baby used to have Monday's blue. He would kick less on Monday but kick actively on Friday and Saturday

5y ago

Wow he knew when holiday yaa 😅😅

you should feel your baby's kick at least 10 counts every 2hours..if not, see your ob.

VIP Member

I didn't do counts during my pregnancy. But the movement for bb may fluctuate day to day

Hi mummy... always go to ur gynae if u don’t feel right... Trust mummy instinct

my bby movement in the morning-15(in 1hr) afternoon-25 night-many with 20 counts in 1hr

Read more
4y ago

My baby kicks tracker po download nio po sb kc ob ko 10kicks every 2hrs so pag kagcng ko 6am sa umaga ng alarm na ko start n ko ng tracker gang gabi n yan.

If baby is not moving for a few hours I would be worried and go to the hospital.

29weeks din po. Okay lang po ba sa may puson po sya sobrang likot 😊

4y ago

same po sakin..pagnakatagilid aq na higa grabi galaw..

Be patient till d next day and if same thing occur, go see your gynae.

Have you tried to talk with the baby so the baby will move??