Baby’s actively moving today

Hi mummies, is there anyone here experiencing very active movements from their babies at 24 weeks? I was scheduled for FBS this morning so I was on fast for 8hrs. When I woke up baby’s movements are strong as usual when she’s hungry so I thought she was just hungry. But today, the whole day, I noticed she’s been kicking and moving a lot. A lot means i feel kicks for 4-5times every 30 seconds to a minute. And it happens almost every 1-2hrs. Last time there were 3-4 hours she’s quiet (probably sleeping) but today she’s really moving a lot. Would love to hear your experience too! 💖 #firsttimemom #ftm

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yeaaa. I checked online around 5th and 6th month baby just start to experience hearing and touching 🥰

5mo ago

Aww! my baby is very active. My tummy sometimes shakes when she moves! So cute! 😍

Me too! I feel my baby kick getting stronger since week 24! Soo cuteeee right! 😂

5mo ago

Omg! Yes mummy! I even feel her moving in my tummy! But she’s also starting to kick at 2am which keeps me awake haha. But it is so cute! 😍😍