14 Weeks

I'm 14 weeks and still vomiting. And it only starts around 6 plus. Whatever I eat, I'll go straight to toilet in a couple of mins. I avoid rice now since I thought it might be the cause but even eating soup or fruit makes me vomit. Is there any remedy for it... Help ?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Avoid anything that makes you wanna throw up. Don’t think about it at all. Eat something else. Mangoes, fruits, prunes. I can’t eat rice as well. I substitute my daily food intake with bread, prunes, fruits, etc. And it always happens in the evenings. Started at Week 6 until now I’m Week 9. Still can’t stomach plain rice however spicy Nasi Goreng with ikan bilis still can. Haha take care!

Read more
VIP Member

I had the same issue when I was pregnant till ending of 2nd trimester. I was puking everyday and smell of food makes me nauseous. I couldnt drink water even, especially room temperature water. I only have plain porridge or plain biscuits. Try to have very small but frequent meals. You have to eat something no matter what. You can pull through!

Read more
VIP Member

Best to consult your gynaecologist, take care!