KKH delivery

Hello! I’ll be delivering at class B2+ at KKH. Any reviews? Or should I upgrade to B1. Will there be any gynae and doctors around? Or just midwives. Thanks in advance!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

During labour, if ur gynae unable to make it on time to deliver for u, there will be at least midwife with u. Thy will call another gynae doc who is on standby duty for u. Cos during my labour, my bb cant wait for my gynae. A nurse who is a midwife was with me and she seek my permission to get another gynae doc to deliver my bb for me. It doesnt matter whether u r private or subsided patient, there r ppl ard to be with u (:

Read more
VIP Member

At kkh if u opt for b1 n abv its considered private n u cn choose a fixed gynae. If subsidized u will only be attended by the midwife n medical docs on duty. My first LO i delivered with only the midwife under subsidised back then.. Bt for sure gt ppl help u lah

5y ago

Oh! Thanks because I scare I will be left alone 😂 not sure how midwives work in sg, but in other countries, the midwives can do everything including cutting of the umbilical cord.

VIP Member

Should be fine. Kkh service has improved tremendously compared to in the past(:

Hey, Do not worry. Your gynae and doctors will be there to assist you and help you

VIP Member

Yup, there are around.

VIP Member

Your gynecologist will deliver your baby and there will be doctors checking on you

5y ago

As long as there is a doctor should be fine!! Thanks