If you were to describe your husband/wife to your children 10-20 years from now, what would you tell them?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My husband is the best dad she can ever have. No words can explain how much blessed of a family we are for having such a responsible and loving dad. I would tell my daughter na super ingat na ingat sa kanya daddy niya na tuwing umaga sila lagi ang tandem sa pagpapaaraw at paggala gala sa garahe na kahit pandemic her dad still make us feel that its okay as long as we are together, the 3 of us.😅

Magbasa pa
3y ago

aamiin ya alloh

Imperfect person but perfect for me. My wife has her shortcomings, flaws and mistakes. Heck, everyone else does. But in my eyes, she's the perfect girl that I dreamt of being a wife. I don't look at what she has failed to do, instead I look up for the things she has endured for our family

I will tell them na kahit di nakapagtapos ng pag-aaral ang tatay nila, at least he is a good man. He's responsible. Masipag at mapagmahal. Never syang nakapagbitiw ng masasakit na salita. Never syang tumingin sa ibang babae (sana forever nato 😂) napakabuti nyang tao.

I hate to be cheesy, but in all honesty, I would tell my kids that I can describe their mother to them in a few succinct words: brave, mature, loving, sweet, and beautiful! If they want any further details, they better be ready for a long story!

😍💕I would tell them that they have a great father because my husband is kind, faithful, loving and sweet etc. 😍💕💕my answered prayer

i always love them no matter what ❤️