If you were to choose among these Tula prints? What would you choose?

Post image
8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I love the one on the top left! It's so whimsical with the dog and bicycle being lifted by balloons. The one on the top right and the two on the bottom left are more practical though, in terms of matching with your outfit.

I would go for the plain one. The color is nice and it can go very well suited whatever your clothes will be. Its color is also not dumihin

I'd go for either the upper right one or the one in the middle below. Not too plain and the design isn't too overwhelming for me. :)

I love the Daydreamer Spring Equinox print! Like what Dazzle said, it's sooo whimsical! Love the ombre colour effect

I love the Daydreamer Spring Equinox print! Like what Dazzle said, it's sooo whimsical! Love the ombre colour effect

I love the archer print. It's not that complicated to look at and the color isn't that hard to pair with.

The second image above looks adorable, and it's perfect for both sexes, not that it should matter.

I prefer the arrows design and the plain-colored one. I like simple and minimalist designs hehe