FDW stealing

Hi if you had a really good helper who really is good taking care of your baby but suddenly found your helper stole from your in law but after ur mil probe she said with questions like "if gong gong lost money where would it be" then ur helper hinted "maybe in closet" and if u found money there. would u make a police report? give stern warning? pet it slide? continue employing her or release her?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i would install cctv, lock up my things properly and observe for a month or so. never know, might be able to keep her and save yourself the hassles of finding another good helper

TapFluencer

I wouldn't accuse her without any evidence. I would have a talk with her about it, if I have reason to believe she has stolen. Especially if she has been with me for a long time.

Ur helper really steal?? Or it's ur presumption?? That detail is missing..?? U found it in the closet or she's just trying to be helpful & just say it might be in the closet??

It is best not to assume. If the helper is really good give her One More Chance and monitor her activities. If you are not sure, maybe install cctv?