When baby will sleep through the night?

If baby 6month 3weeks still couldn't sleep through the night does it mean baby don't get enough daily food intake? Baby is fully breastfeed. Every 3hours he will request breastmilk, so sometimes I felt tired even baby not wake up at night, he just bit cranky n ask to feed only. Can share your experience?

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan
VIP Member

I read a fact ~ "Most babies (70%) do sleep through the night by the time they hit 9 months,Your baby's ability to sleep through the night depends on age, not size or diet.Get help with bedtime routine or sleep training" For me, breastfeed baby will request often feeding at night especially baby boy even if he eating a lot during the day.

Baca lagi
5y ago

Ooh thanks for the info. I thought it depends on baby's diet hehe

VIP Member

Baby just wants comfort.. Night feeding is actually good because it produces more milk, the milk is better, and it will maintain the milk production.

5y ago

My baby sleeps tru the night at about 8 months. If she wakes up I will only pat her if I'm too tired n she's back to sleep. 😅 Some baby can be pat but some still wants mommy's milk, like my 1st born. Up till 2y.