Any idea on where to go for National Day to see the fireworks with baby who's 9 mths old? I want to take my niece along but am worried about the loud sounds and if it may startle her.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This year's NDP will be held at the new national stadium so anywhere around the Kallang area would be prime location. That being said, there will be a lot of people flocking that area and it will be crowded, noisy and warm -- not exactly conducive for babies. Maybe you can get a nice hotel room and have a fireworks viewing party with your family? That seems to be a popular trend these days.

Read more

my advise is to go some place not so crowded maybe can check whether you have any friend staying at a place where they can see the fire works then arrange go house visit our book a staycation

If you can afford, get a hotel room with view to enjoy the fireworks and also the comfort of the room. It's always never easy bringing a baby out in crowded places!

Don't really think it's a good idea. Don't forget the planes, fireworks and the 'bomb' thing may be too loud.

u can go kallang..great view ..but be prepare it will crowded and hot.. need to bring mosquito patch..

Go to Kallang Wave Mall and sit at the Kopitiam facing Sports Hub. U will not regret this advice.

Near kallang stadium