Is your little one also fascinated with the opening and closing the fridge game? Why do they like it so much?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My daughter used to do this a lot when she was younger. She liked the idea that when the door was close enough, it would automatically snap shut because of the magnetism between the doors. She did it so many times.. eventually the door was "loose" so we had to replace it a new one that comes with child lock

Read more

Yes, for young kids they like to play 'pee-ka-boo'. It is actually called permanence of the object. When they try to close something, they find the thing disappear and when they reopen, they can find the item back. It is very fun for them to discover back the items.

As a kid I do this. It fascinating to see the light turn on when you open the door and turn off when you close it. For a kid it's like magic. Haha

Mine will bring his chair close to it, sit there for continuous opening and closing. I needed to make use of the lock.

They wanted to know if the light inside the fridge turned off when they closed the door.

VIP Member

Mine not really. But I think for LO, usually cause it’s cooling that why they like it

VIP Member

Hahah yes, i used to do that. It's more fascination of the light switch mechanism

Haah I like to do this too. Especialy When the weather is too hot.

thanks

TapFluencer

They are in curious age. You can buy the fridge key