Need shopping recommendation!

Hi mummies, I am currently on week 22. Most of my clothes and bra cannot be worn anymore as it is too small. I bought dress with 1-2 size bigger a month ago but now it becomes tight already. Please let me know where do u usually buy maternity clothes, maternity bra and maternity sportswear! Thank youuuu

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got this suggestion from my friend who is a mom. She suggested not to buy new bras (in bigger size) but instead start wearing nursing bras, so in the future it will still be something you can use. :) I buy my nursing bras from online shop called lunavie. They’re a Malaysian brand and quite affordable IMO. Maternity dresses I buy from dear collective online. They have a physical shop in harbourfront as well. I’m not willing to spend too much on maternity clothes cuz I know I will not ever wear them again after giving birth and nursing. 😂

Read more

I went straight into nursing bras during early pregnancy, no regrets. very comfy and last me even till now 4mths pp. clothing wise, I looked for blessings/hand me down be it from friend or carousell. but as they aren't work appropriate for me, I did buy a few iron free pieces from a shop in Square2 Level 1, near escalator (not maternity wear) that undresses easily for nursing now too. super happy with the purchase because no need iron = one less chore to do 😆

Read more
TapFluencer

If you plan to breastfeed after giving birth, then best to get a nursing-friendly outfit instead so that it will last you longer. If not, no need to buy maternity wear. Just buy larger size dresses from places like Cotton On, Uniqlo etc.

I bought almost all the design from this blogshop dear collective, they have quite classic n simple design for daily work wear. Next you can try Taobao too, they have some nice design. For home wear then shoppee since nobody see 😂

Got my maternity wear from SHIEN. Cheap and good :) Maternity/nursing bra from Our Bralette Club. A local brand. Comfortable and pretty! They will also be at the upcoming baby fair at expo. Can go and take a look

I recommend Bove by Spring Maternity at Wisma Atria for maternity clothes. For home clothes I bought from Shopee (Maternity Express). Also bought some clothes and nursing bras from Mummy’s Market.

you might want to go for bralettes instead for comfort wear. Try normal and nursing Barlettes! Bralettes are my to-go most of the time even though I have stopped breastfeeding/nursing.

nursing clothes that could be worn when pregnant or even like a normal dress from jump eat cry!

12mo ago

for cheap nursing bras and maternity leggings got it from shopee maternity express

Got my nursing bra from mother care and some maternity clothes from shopee, very comfy!

Hi mummy!! U can try shein and shopee. Got my maternity bra frm shein and its super comfy!

12mo ago

I bought mine in XL, standing at 170cm and i gained like 30kg during pregnancy, it was around 110kg. 🥴🥴🥴😂😂😂. But its super comfy and easy for baby to latch amd pump!