Bad constipation

I used to be constipated during my 1st trimester and it got back to normal. Currently 25weeks pregnant and got constipated again. This time its worst, it is so hard to pass motion. I had to force else i'll be in pain. Blood came out and im worried about the baby. Anyone experience the same?Sorry too much info and might gross you out.

Bad constipation
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i’ve experienced this 3 times in my 2nd trimester. my poop get stuck right at the end of the anus and refused to come out, i was leaking liquid stool the whole day, can’t stand, sit or lie down, so i had to force it out, apparently it was an impacted stool get stuck there, and the rest of the soft stool behind it can’t be exited. after i forced that piece of humongous poop out, it was super bloody in my toilet bowl 🤦🏻‍♀️ and the following days when i poop, there’s always blood on the toilet paper.

Read more

If your poop gets stuck like mine… this is probably the blood from your butthole instead. If you force it too much, it can cause rectal bleeding. I get this often… even after birth 🥲 Check with your gynae if they can prescribe you any stool softener. Try not to force it, just take a deep breathe, one light push and repeat…. The chances of tearing it is lower.. Pooping hurts more than giving birth 🥹

Read more