Bloated and constipated all the time!

Anyone else feeling the same? It's so uncomfortable. I think it might be due to the iron in the prenatal vitamin? I'n ensuring that I drink enough water and eat my fruits, but it doesn't seem to be working :( Any recommendations?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello dear mommy to be, yes it's probably due to the iron that you're raking! might wanna try the yellow dragonfruit if you are really constipated!!!! Works wonders for me during my pregnancy a few months back~

For me 1. Ginger tea 2. Apples at night 3. Probiotics in the morning 4. Walking/moving around 5. Hydrate!!!!! For me my constipation still comes but it goes after being patient on the toilet bowl 🥲

Read more

Try probiotics. At first I was having constipation with 20billion dosage now OB said 10million up to 50billion. Ive tried 50billion and it works better! Since 6th month I dont have constipation anymore

My life savior has always been ginger root pill! Relieves constipation & bloatedness. Safe during pregnancy. Can search @ shopee. Or drink ginger tea.

VIP Member

I faced the same .. on my pregnancy. Just walk around after meal. And talk with your gynae.. I think doc gave some medication for me that time.

I was given fibre drink by gynae. Yucky but it worked. Bloated and constipation throughout my whole pregnancy 🥹

take probiotic