Can I use air purifier in the room when LO is sleeping with me? I wanted to use citronella essential oil. My LO is 6 months.I found bugs and mosquito in my.room and it's biting my LO.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Using an air purifier in the room while your 6-month-old baby sleeps with you is generally safe, as long as you follow safety guidelines. I recommend checking out https://tipsonair.com/air-purifiers-for-small-rooms/ to find options that fit your needs. However, it's crucial to choose a purifier suitable for small spaces. Also, using citronella essential oil can help repel bugs and mosquitoes, ensuring a peaceful night's sleep for your little one.

Read more

Using Citronella is just a temporary solution. To protect your baby from future bites, try installing mosquito curtains over your room door. I have it installed too and me and my lo can now sleep peacefully without mosquito buzzing in our ears.

VIP Member

Yes you can. I do it with aircon. For mosquito i would recommend using citronella. you can add some lemon essential oil to make it much plesant smelling

Read more

yes, you can without aircon. try tea tree oil. guess it's dust mites. my bb was bitten before.

yes. however best not to use citronella. you can also use geranium or lavender. it helps too.

Get those electrical insect killers. They work better.

VIP Member

Yes it is, I use it with tea tree oil :)

Yes you can.

Super Mum

Yes