Mosquito Repellent

any suggestion mosquito repellent or air purifier (wat spell you recommend) or anything to put in house and bed room. my lo has a mosquito bite usually at nite. i dont know why. we have clean and disinfect also same. my area is under going maintenance around block and painting. i am so stress and confused

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

The only type of repellent that is proven to work is repellent containing DEET. Keep the doors and windows closed so that the mozzies don’t fly in. Use a mozzie net if your baby is sleeping in a baby cot. Dress baby in light coloured clothing that covers as much skin as possible eg pj onesies.

Read more

farlin and california baby good....patches also useful...you can try the brands available in your nearest supermarket......most of them decent. tr using net if possible

I use natural repellent spray and diffuser. Sometimes if it gets worse, i will stick a mosquito patch on their clothing.

VIP Member

What about essential oils? They are natural and not harmful. Do use with caution if your lo is very young though.

close all windows n toilet window panels at 5pm onwards....

VIP Member

Try novita air purifier