I think my husband is very high temper person. He just hit the car at home and complaint a lot toward my dad. How should I do?

5 Replies
Write a reply

You should talk things out with him and get to know what is wrong, where is the problem. You should also advice him to go on temper management courses. http://scc.sg/eng/index.php/angermanagement/ Should his behaviour turn abusive and threatening, do not be afraid to speak up. Do not suffer in silence. Help is available at: http://www.aware.org.sg/dealing-with-family-violence/

Read more