I think my maid is practicing black magic on my family. What things should I be looking out for? She is Filipino.

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Lately, an eerie suspicion has crept into my thoughts—I think my maid is practicing black magic. Strange occurrences around the house and her cryptic behavior during cleaning sessions fuel my unease. As I contemplate confronting her, I find solace in planning a distraction—perhaps a virtual magic show for my corporate colleagues. Now you can check https://magicalkatrina.com/virtual-corporate-magician and get more things about magic. This peculiar concern prompts me to seek an escape into the lighthearted world of illusions, where the only magic involved is the captivating artistry of a virtual magic show, offering a welcomed diversion from my unsettling thoughts.

Read more

I think you should be more worried on WHY do you think she is doing this? What has happened that has warranted this kind of retribution? I agree with Jacq, find out the underlying cause for this because of there is a suspicion that she is up to no good then there is a reason why. Also, there is no scientific basis for black magic and voodoos. Purely psychological. 2 things to look out for though: 1) The person may be deranged. 2) Seeking revenge but tainting your food with saliva or human waste. This causes illness that is not related to any black magic. But I would advise to find out why she is acting like this.

Read more

These are the top ten ways that maids try to "perform black magic" on employers: 1. Make soup for the employer with menstrual blood 2. Mix powder into employer's food 3. Make a "charm potion" with fingernails clippings 4. Implanting needles into the face and hands 5. Casting a spell on the rice container 6. Keep blessed water for protection 7. Mix urine into employer's food 8. Mail the employer's photo and hair back home to have a witch-doctor cast spells on them 9. Hide fish bones under the employer's bed 10. Stuff underwear under the employer's pillow

Read more

It's important to approach situations like this with caution and empathy. It's possible that there may be cultural or religious practices at play that you are not familiar with. Instead of jumping to conclusions, have a conversation with your maid and express your concerns. Check https://magicalkatrina.com/ for the best magic skills easily. If you are still uncomfortable, it may be time to find a new arrangement that better aligns with your beliefs and values.

Read more
VIP Member

I have ever experienced my helper doing black magic on my family. SHe was from Indonesia. We sent her back home immediately. She used to have lots of glass and photos of the family stored in her bags. and she had these small dolls - like voodoo dolls with pins in it. It was very very scary. Could not risk it so sent her home immediately. I also learnt that helpers from west java, quite a few practice this. Better get from myanmar or sri lanka.

Read more

omg - so glad there is this thread. I experienced this as well. One day I found copies of our family photos wrapped up with some form of long black feathers, inside my Indo helper pillow! when i ask her she said its just prayer - good stuff, when i check with the agency and my moslem friends. they say its black magic. So scary, hor? But my now helper is very good. Been with family for years, and she really loves us.

Read more
3y ago

not moslem

VIP Member

I think if you already suspect this kind of thing, you should send her back already.. By the time, things happen, i don't think you will be in ok mood to think what to do also. I watch movie (not sure true or not) that by obtain ur hair or anything from you, they can get ppl to do black magic that harm to u or ur family. So best to send her back asap if u think somewhere goes wrong before something happen.

Read more

What makes you think that? Sounds like there is some underlying current there. Instead of having such suspicions, how about having a chat with her? Not sure what exactly is the situation but it certainly sounds (to me) that there is some deeper issues which should be addressed.

You should definitely have a talk with her if you feel uncomfortable or suspicious about something. Have you seen strange paraphernalia lying around and that's why you have your suspicions? If so, best to clarify with her.

I looked it up. Feathers are seen as special. The black feather is a symbol of protection....so she was saying a prayer for healing and protection over your family.