I think I am still in love with my ex. I love my hubby and would never ever leave him. I would not cheat on him either. I am not in touch with my ex at all, but I still love him. How do I stop having feelings for him?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just my personal opinion here. I think it is normal to still have feelings for your ex even when you are in a happy relationship/marriage now. You probably have spent quite some time together with him and had happy moments. However, for some reason, things did not work out. Often, with time, we tend to forget the not-so-good times and only recall happy memories. Just cherish those memories and remind yourself how happy you currently are with your partner. For me, I feel that there is no need to try to actively forget the other person. But not acting on any feelings you think you may still be having is key. Take a moment to think of all the things you are thankful for in your current relationship. Even the littlest things count. This may help you stay grounded. :)

Read more

For me I think don't care happy or not, stop thinking of your ex cos he is a pass and now you and your husband is future. Cos that will make the relationship down maybe you will compare your ex and your husband? If you are happy with your husband why thinking the pass?

VIP Member

Maybe stop thinking about your ex ? You are having mixed feeling. One is ex that never be in touch and one is husband. Of course will choose husband if i was you because everyone had a past but treassure what you have now