Will baby know im the mother

I am still recovering from c section, and most of the time I’m on my bed recovering (2 weeks post) my husband will be the one handling baby. MIL would help out too. I have stopped pumping (not able to latch), and baby is on formula bottle feed. Will baby not know I’m the mother ? 😔 since I dont always hold the baby and babies would usually bond with the mother during breastfeeding I’m so scared baby wont recognise me or my smell and won’t know im the mother. Cause baby would most of the time calm down when my husband hold him, and would continue crying when i hold him. Im scared once my husband’s paternity finish and my MIL back to work, im alone with baby, i wont be able to handle or calm down the baby. And baby would continue crying for hours.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Baby will cry, it’s his/her way of communication. And if you’re anxious, baby can sense it and feels uneasy too. It takes time and many practices to be “good” at baby but you will surely get there. It took me months to feel comfortable and confident to be home alone with my baby. I bought toys, and I let my baby watches Ms Rachel on TV when I need a break. So glad that she loves watching it 🤣 You will definitely find ways that work for you and baby. Take plenty of rest for now.

Read more

congratulations mommy u did a great job bringing this little one in the world dont feel sad or be scared your baby always knows you’re his mom from the time that your baby was developed inside your womb u and him got its innate connection to each other so dont take it so hardly take care of yourself and recover so that you can enjoy more time with your lil one…slowly but surely u and him will have a very good momma and baby bonding💪🏻😊

Read more

baby will know you're his/her mummy. it took me a while too to find ways to calm my baby. some times it works sometimes it doesn't. but trust me it's gonna get better. as they grow older you'll see how babies show their love to mummies, your heart will melt. hold on mummy!

Your baby will definitely know, mothers and their babies have a special bond that nothing can come in-between and ur baby will recognise ur scent since it has been inside ur tummy for the past few months. Ultimately, the safest place a baby will feel is with you

TapFluencer

initially seems like my LO closest to grandmothers but it will change as they can tell who loves & gives more