Hi, I am a stay home mom. My husband is working and studying part time. His study needs him to attend school 2 times a week and not forgetting his busy work schedule. The course will last for 3 to 5 years. I feel sad and worry that I he won't have time for baby and me. I understand that he have to go through this in order to progress at work and give me a better life. But I just scared and I am a very clingy wife... I really don't know what to do and how to feel. Just so mix up feeling right now.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Tell yourself that you are priviledged to be SAHM to spend time with your child because of your husband's desire to provide a better future. I am also a SAHM and my husband came back home late and work during weekends. So sometimes while I am out with my child, any funny incidents I will take photo and share with him through whatsapp. If not I just give him a call to show some concern, because I also very heartpain that he has to fight at work to feed us. I dont even feel such pain for him when I was FTWM. I will also sometimes remind my child that his dad is working hard so we get to eat and have a house.

Read more